Consolidated US Stock Prices and Volume
The US 15-Minute Delayed Stock price data feed includes consolidated stock prices and volume for stocks listed on the NASDAQ, NYSE, and AMEX (now called NYSE CTA B) exchanges. Users can return intraday 15-minute delayed open, high, low, and volume (OHLCV) that represents the current volume and last sale across all major US exchanges.
- Often referred to as the 'consolidated tape', this feed aggregates data from multiple exchanges into a single feed
- Return OHLCV for a stock throughout the day regardless of its exchange listing
- Open Price: The consolidated open price across exchanges
- High Price: The highest price achieved on NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ so far that day
- Low Price: The lowest price achieved on NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ so far that day
- Close Price: The consolidated close price across exchanges
- Volume: The sum of traded volume across exchanges
Quality Data You Can Trust
- Data provided by QUODD.
- Data updated throughout the trading day with a 15min delay (market hours are 9:30am-4:00pm EST, M-F, excluding holidays).
- 15-min delay dramatically reduces costs and exchange reporting requirements
- Simple, support assisted exchange approval
Intrinio makes securing the best financial data easier and more affordable than ever. Take your pick from hundreds of high-quality international and domestic feeds, many of which can be redistributed without penalty or additional fees. Let us clean up the messy parts of data collection and standardization so you can spend more time working on what matters.