What does “current” mean? Is this real time data?
- No, “current” refers to the latest end of day data. If you need real time options data, you will need our real time OPRA feed from QUODD.
How much history is available?
- History is available back to a max of 9 years on a rolling basis upon request.
What time of day is this data updated in your system?
- This options data (with the exception of open interest data) is available in our system same day at around 10:30 PM ET. Open interest data is available next day at around 8:00 AM ET.
How do I return the price for a single contract?
- First, use the Options formula with a company ticker to return the list of option contracts for that security with the corresponding IDs. Then, use the contract ID returned in the above formula and plug it into the Options Prices formula.
Can I view this data in Excel?
- Yes, you’re able to access options data through the API and Excel add-in.