Every investor seeks answers to key questions such as:
- An event (e.g. slowing home sales) is likely to occur, what are the best stocks to take advantage of this event?
- I want to find a pair trade for an ETF (e.g. GOLD), what are the best stocks for that?
- I want to Hedge a stock (e.g. JP Morgan Chase), what ETFs are optimal to do that?
- I want to diversify from a specific sector (e.g. Semiconductor), what are the best stocks & ETFs to do that?
The Security Correlations and Hedge Ratios data feed from Raltin answers these questions and more by running 2.5+ Billion correlations across 40,000+ stocks, ETFs and Mutual funds to the most (and inversely) correlated stocks, ETFs and mutual funds for a given security. Investors currently try to run some of these correlations one by one and end up missing the best investment opportunities.
- Identify correlation risks as well as cheaper, similar highly correlated ETFs to Mutual Funds
- Most similar ETFs
- Most inversely correlated ETFs
- Most similar Mutual Funds
- Most inversely correlated Mutual Funds
- Most similar stocks
- Most inversely correlated stocks
- 5 years correlation score, returns difference, and hedge ratio
- 1 year correlation score, returns difference, and hedge ratio
- 3 months correlation score, returns difference, and hedge ratio
Quality Data You Can Trust
- Correlation Metrics provided by Raltin
- Correlations for the top 15 tickers are updated monthly
Intrinio makes securing the best financial data easier and more affordable than ever. Take your pick from hundreds of high-quality international and domestic feeds, many of which can be redistributed without penalty or additional fees. Let us clean up the messy parts of data collection and standardization so you can spend more time working on what matters.