Foundation features core data such as real-time, historical, and end of day stock prices, as well as standardized and as-reported financials for US publicly traded companies. The data is sourced from the SEC, Nasdaq, NYSE, and other US-based exchanges, and run through our machine learning engine to ensure accuracy.
This makes foundation ideal for analysts, developers, and companies that need to power their analysis, website, or application, and are looking for a solution with simple pricing for both internal and display users, as well as a variety of access methods such as Excel, API, widgets, and bulk downloads.
- End of day stock prices for most US securities on the major exchanges, dating back to 1969. Our pricing data includes ETFs and ADRs/foreign issuers. It does not include OTC securities.
- Simplified, composite stock quotes and prices for multi-exchange securities.
- Fundamental history goes back to 2007 (see FAQs on the resources tab for more information).
- Fundamental data and company news covers US-based public companies that file a 10-K or 10-Q statement and trade on the major US exchanges.
- Standardized financial statements.
- As-reported financial statements.
- Upcoming and Recent IPOs (up to 30 days ago)
- Today's prices and top-of-book data including bid, ask, size of bid/ask, last 10 trades, total trade volume, price, and more for companies listed on the BATS exchange (BZX).
- Real-time prices, bid, ask, and last for securities trading on the Investors Exchange (IEX), accessible via REST API.
Quality Data You Can Trust
- Company news is primarily sourced from Yahoo Finance, with history dating back to May 2016.
- BATS 15 min delayed stock prices are provided by CBOE and are updated continuously throughout the trading day.
- IEX real-time prices are accessible via REST API and provided by IEX and are updated in real time throughout the trading day.
Intrinio makes securing the best financial data easier and more affordable than ever. Take your pick from hundreds of high-quality international and domestic feeds, many of which can be redistributed without penalty or additional fees. Let us clean up the messy parts of data collection and standardization so you can spend more time working on what matters.