Option Quotes for All US Securities in One Convenient Data Feed
Get the US stock options data you need to build amazing apps and fuel systematic analyses in Excel. This feed provides the latest EOD data. If you need real-time stock options data, check out our real-time OPRA feed from QUODD.
US Stock Options Prices Feed Highlights
- Latest end of day (EOD) US stock options prices.
- Stock options data is available in our system at around 10:00 AM EST the next day.
- Users can access the most recent EOD stock options data via a subscription or request a bulk download of historical data.
- This feed features last-reported EOD pricing. Need historical data? No problem! Simply contact our team to request a bulk download.
Take a Free Trial or Request a Sample Stock Options Download
Want to try it before you buy it? We understand! That’s why we offer a free three-day trial that allows users to sample historical and current stock option data. Once you’re ready to sign up, our $100/month subscription includes a license for individual internal use of the most recent (non-historical) EOD stock options prices. Enterprise and display licenses are also available upon request. Chat with our team to receive a quote or a sample download of historical data.
Data Included in the US Stock Options Data Feed
- Close price, closing bid, closing ask.
- Close volume, close bid volume, close ask volume.
- Implied volatility.
- Open interest.
- Count of daily trades.
- Coverage for all US securities.
- Chat with our team for pricing on three, six and nine years of historical EOD options prices.
US Stock Options Data Feed Resources
Read: EOD Options in Excel and API
Read: Pulling Option Contract Identifiers
Read: Trade Alerts US Option Prices
Watch: Stock Options Prices in Excel
Intrinio makes securing the best financial data easier and more affordable than ever. Take your pick from hundreds of high-quality international and domestic feeds, many of which can be redistributed without penalty or additional fees. Let us clean up the messy parts of data collection and standardization so you can spend more time working on what matters.