The NYSE MKT – CTA Tape B feed (also know as the Amex feed) is a 15 minute delayed data feed that offers consolidated Last Sale and consolidated data for securities on the NYSE American LLC, now known as NYSE MKT, formerly the American Stock Exchange. With NYSE MKT Tape B, you get access to intraday composite prices comprised of the CTA market participants.
Facts about CTA data disseminated through SIP / Consolidated Tape
- The Consolidated Tape Association (CTA) oversees the dissemination of real-time trade and quote information in New York Stock Exchange LLC (Network A) and Bats, NYSE Arca, NYSE American and other regional exchange (Network B) listed securities.
- The Securities Information Processor (SIP) links the U.S. markets by processing and consolidating all protected bid/ask quotes and trades from every trading venue into a single, easily consumed data feed.
- The SIP disseminates and calculates critical regulatory information including the National Best Bid and Offer (NBBO), and Limit Up Limit Down (LULD) price bands among other important regulatory information such as short sale restrictions, and regulatory halts.
- Millions of professional and nonprofessional investors have access to real-time prices via the consolidated tapes.
- The consolidated tapes simplify compliance and implementation with regulations such as Reg NMS, short sale, limit up/limit down and best execution.
Intrinio makes securing the best financial data easier and more affordable than ever. Take your pick from hundreds of high-quality international and domestic feeds, many of which can be redistributed without penalty or additional fees. Let us clean up the messy parts of data collection and standardization so you can spend more time working on what matters.